Thursday, August 13, 2009

Going Through--See yourself walking in victory!

I was so blessed this week to receive a new song from the Lord. It's about not staying where you are at (depression, sickness, financial lack, spiritual heaviness etc) and going through to the other side where God is leading. Don't give up! Don't sit and whine but rise up and speak God's Word and see yourself walking in victory!

Yea though I walk through...
Yea though I walk through...
I'm goin' through--
I'm goin through--

I'll mount up with wings as eagles
And soar above the storms in my life
No weapon formed against me shall prosper
The Lord's on my side.

Walkin' through the Valley of Dry Bones
A place no man wants to stay
The Lord says SPEAK unto those bones
Now I'm walkin' in victory!

Don't stay where you are at! Don't let the devil steal, kill and destroy your hopes and dreams to walk victoriously. You are a son or daughter of the Most High and as you learn to speak the Word and guard your tongue from speaking/planting evil seeds then you will start to see a harvest of FREEDOM, PROSPERITY, HEALTH, and PEACE.

Have you read my earlier post about the word salvation? Soteria meaning not just being saved in our spirit but also saved from sickness, saved from lack, saved from being molested by the devil. So fix your eyes on the author and perfecter of your faith and tell yourself, the Lord and the devil that you are GOING THROUGH!!!! Speak your faith and your doubt will shrivel up and die!