Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fresh Oil and Fresh Wine from the Throne of God

Just like every person reading my blog, I have felt some pressing this week. You know when you feel that tiny twinge in your body that a cold might be going on...well that is how I have felt all week but not with a virus or sickness of any type but with the OLD mindset and STRONGHOLDS of the past. Depression has no hold on me and I have been delivered from any symptoms in my body and mind...but sometimes when I am physically tired the devil might try to throw some pathetic attempts in my directions. I have the MIND of CHRIST which makes me a lot smarter than the enemy and I am on to his attempts to deceive me.

On Sunday, I felt urged by the Holy Spirit to encourage His people and tell them a vital message. God knows it is not my first preference to get up in front of a couple hundred people and speak forth what I hear on the heart of the Father. I will admit that I fear what man thinks of me just a little too much. I also know there are a few people that have been offended by my enthusiasm to speak what I know to be the the truth in God's Word rather than some tired religion that I used to walk in. Therefore since I still nurture a seed of fear of man, the devil uses this to try to nag me and distract me and try to get me to believe his lies rather than the truth of God's Word that I am 100% saved from the curse of the law.

From the beginning of my relationship with Christ, I have have believed that we are saved by GRACE and GRACE alone. I was properly taught from God's Word that we can do nothing to get saved and nothing we do can ever be good enough to get to heaven. I have known the truth since I was a very little girl and surrendered my heart and life to God at age 11. I knew the Holy Spirit came into live inside of me at that young age because I didn't hate my little sister any more. Isn't that a perfect witness for a little girl to no longer hate but actually feel loving feelings toward my sister. It was a miracle in my opinion. I did nothing to change my feelings it was just a work of GRACE. Really this should be how it is to be delivered from any sin. It should be a work of God's GRACE in our lives.

I think we WORK too much and really should just sit still more often and acknowledge that it is God who is at work within us and really there is NOTHING we can do about it.
Philemon 1:6 say, “that the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus”
Furthermore, I'm reminded of Philippians 2: 13 "it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose."

But getting back to what the Holy Spirit wanted to share with His people earlier this week. I wanted to take some time and share with my readers as well. I think it will encourage you too.

My children need to know that the fresh wine and fresh oil is flowing continually from the throne of God. A river of revelation and fresh wine are constantly flowing from Heaven and flowing out to every child of God. Their sin does not stop it. Nothing they do can stop the flow of fresh wine and fresh oil from coming their way. The problem is their old wine skins. The old way of thinking cannot hold the fresh wine and fresh oil. The old wine skins break and the wine spills to the ground. You need to get rid of old mindsets and receive the revelation that God's blessing is flowing toward you. Then you can experience this fresh wine and fresh oil from the throne of God.