Friday, May 15, 2009

God's grace is sufficient for me

Starting this blog is like stepping out of the boat for me. I know I want to share what God has been accomplishing in my heart and mind but to start seems so scary!

God's grace is sufficient for me and I want to encourage you that His grace can carry you through too. If you have a great need we have a great God who we can cry out to. Ask and He will answer. Remember to seek and expect to find. Knock and know that the door will be opened to you.
Matthew chapter 7 also says:

"Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

I'm so glad I'm seeking a God that I know will not give me evil gifts nor will he allow me to wander outside of His will for my life. I'm hedged in by His grace and know that He wants only good things for his child.